Quectel EG25-G Mini PCIe Cat4 LTE 4G Module 150Mbps with Worldwide Coverage
- LTE category 4 module optimized for broadband IoT applications
- Worldwide LTE, UMTS/HSPA+ and GSM/GPRS/EDGE coverage
- Standard PCI Express® Mini Card form factor (Mini PCIe) ideal for manufacturers to easily integrate wireless connectivity into their devices
- MIMO technology meets demands for data rate and link reliability in modem wireless communication systems
- Multi-constellation GNSS receiver available for applications requiring fast and accurate fixes in any environment
Quectel EG25-G Mini PCIe is an LTE category 4 module adopting standard PCI Express® Mini Card form factor (Mini PCIe).
It is optimized specially for M2M and IoT applications, and delivers maximum data rates up to 150 Mbps downlink and 50 Mbps uplink. EG25-G Mini PCIe is backward-compatible with existing EDGE and GSM/GPRS networks, ensuring that it can be connected even in remote areas devoid of 4G or 3G coverage.
EG25-G Mini PCIe supports Qualcomm® IZat™ location technology Gen8C Lite (GPS, GLONASS, BDS, Galileo and QZSS). The integrated GNSS greatly simplifies product design, and provides quicker, more accurate and dependable positioning.
A rich set of Internet protocols, industry-standard interfaces and abundant functionalities (USB serial drivers for Windows 7/8/8.1/10, Linux, Android) extend the applicability of the module to a wide range of M2M applications such as industrial router, industrial PDA, rugged tablet PC, video surveillance and digital signage, etc.