Scope of this policy
- This policy applies between you, the user of this Website, and us, Winston Marriot Ltd, the owner and provider of this Website.
- When you visit the Website, and before your Website places cookies on your computer, you will be presented with a message bar requesting your consent to set those cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of cookies, you are enabling us to provide a better experience and service. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of these cookies; however, certain features of the Website may not function fully or as intended.
What are cookies?
- A cookie is a small text file placed on your computer by this Website when you visit certain parts of the Website and/or when you use certain features of the Website.
- This Website may place and access certain cookies on your computer. We use these cookies to improve your experience of using the Website and to improve our range of products and services.
How to control your cookies
- You can choose to enable or disable cookies in your internet browser. By default, most internet browsers accept cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please see the help menu in your internet browser.
- You can switch off cookies at any time, however, you may lose information that enables you to access the Website more quickly and efficiently.
- It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
- For more information generally on cookies, including how to disable them, please refer to aboutcookies.org. You will also find details on how to delete cookies from your computer.
Changes to this policy
- To recognise you when you sign in to use our services.
- To recognise to customized features and services.
- To display features, products, and services which might be of interest to you.
- To keep track of items saved in your cart.
- To prevent fraudulent activity.
- To improve security.
- To keep track of your preferences (such as currency and language)
- To analysing visitor numbers and behaviours, such as what pages are frequently visited
- To keep Information about the geographic location of the user or device when it accesses a website or mobile application
If you do not accept you may not able to login to our site for finalizing your shoping cart.
- The Website is owned by Winston Marriot Ltd incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 09111626 whose registered office is at Aylesbury Space Business Centre, Unit 42 - Smeaton Close, Buckinghamshire, HP19 8FJ, England.
- You may contact us:
- by telephone at +44 1296 925854
- by email at email@example.com
- using the contact form on the Website